Online Fuel Management
Fueltek FM Online (Fuel Manager On-line) provides comprehensive fuel management capabilities for all sizes of fleet operation, using an Internet or Intranet platform.
Fueltek FMO Is an SQL based ASP web application and is used in conjunction with any Fueltek Fuel Access Control Terminal (FACT). Fueltek FMO is a true ‘web based application’, this simply means that the software can potentially be accessed from a PC anywhere in the world - the only requirement to use the system is an Internet or Intranet connection, a Login ID and User Password.
Fueltek FMO is a scalable solution, ideal for larger fleets, multi-site and multi-user applications that require comprehensive fuel management capabilities at a number of locations. The system allows an adminstrator to create password controlled access limits for users to specific screens and functions. The system can accommodate any number of administrators and users. Any number of remote PC’s (clients) can access the web application via their local browser. No software installation is required for client PC’s.
MAIN FUELTEK FMO TASKS :-
- Programming Vehicle Datatags / Fueller Datatags/ Driver Details
- Maintaining tables ( Driver\Fueller\ Lockout )
- Running Reports
- Stock Control
ADVANTAGES OF FUELTEK FMO
- No components or software needs to be installed on the client computer, meaning no system hang ups or software crashes, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Minimal network requirements.
- Scalable solution ( 1 to 1000’s of locations)
- Can be accessed from anywhere in the world via an internet/intranet connection.
- Changes made to the application software i.e updates etc are immediately and universally available to all users.
FEATURES OF FUELTEK FMO –
Multi-user: Fueltek FMO provides multi-user environment with individual username and password. Managed and controlled by an administrator.
Download Transactions: The FACT saves all the transactions that have taken place at the fuelling location. Fueltek FMO communicates with the FACT to download all the fuelling transactions, processes them and allows them to be displayed in an easy to read format at any PC which forms part of a network.
Export to Microsoft packages: The reports generated In Fueltek FMO can be exported into any Microsoft package e.g. Word or Excel with a simple click of the mouse.
Administration features: The administrator has the ability to edit, block and add users easily.
Real Time Monitoring: The administrator can monitor user activities in real time.
History Log: All activities on Fueltek FMO are logged and can be viewed by the administrator at a future date.
Security: Fueltek FMO is designed to be secure with unique username and password for individual users.
Remote Hosting: Fueltek can offer a Hosting facility if required.
- Multiple or Single Site
- User friendly Reports Generator
- Date and time filtered reports
- Vehicle Totals Report
- Individual Transaction Reports
- Vehicle, Group, Department reports with mpg’s
- Site stock reports
- Low Stock/Re-order Alarms
- Driver reports
- Service/ MOT/ Tax Due/ Tacho Calibration due reports
- Flexible and easy to use
- Data export to other software packages
- Accepts offsite-fuelling data from all major card companies.
CLIENT PC SPECIFICATION REQUIRED.
Microsoft Internet explorer 5.5 or above.
- Cookies should be enabled.
- 256 MB or more RAM